Skip to product information
1 of 3

carbon

SPECTRA II Unisex futuristic cyberpunk Sunglass - Black

SPECTRA II Unisex futuristic cyberpunk Sunglass - Black

Regular price Rs. 3,140.89
Regular price Rs. 5,890.89 Sale price Rs. 3,140.89
Sale Sold out
Color

. Exquisite Craft

. Elegant Black

. Ergonomic Design

Introducing the "Unisex Futuristic Cyberpunk Sunglasses," a remarkable fusion of style and Design that transports you into a world of avant-garde fashion. With their sleek Black frame and captivating cyberpunk-inspired design, these sunglasses embody the essence of a futuristic era.

Shipping & Returns

7 days return policy

Customer Reviews

Based on 4 reviews
100%
(4)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
janavi
Cuber punk style

Looks too good on me , go for it if you want to look different and futuristic

Customer
Best Sunglasses I’ve ever purchased!

I L O V E these sunglasses. I get compliments everywhere I go, they fit perfectly and not too tight around the ears like most sunglasses

Love
Super

Its light weighted and super minimal

Riya
Looks Great

Love these they too cute on me. I got mad compliments people loved them asker where I go them....Price was great too!

View full details
  • Free Shipping Available