Skip to product information
1 of 4

carbon

Carbon Stylish SPECTRA I Unisex Sunglass-Silver

Carbon Stylish SPECTRA I Unisex Sunglass-Silver

Regular price Rs. 1,599.00
Regular price Rs. 2,999.00 Sale price Rs. 1,599.00
Sale Sold out
Tax included.
Color

. Exquisite Craft

. Stylish Black & Silver

. Ergonomic Design

The Spectra 1 sunglasses are a fusion of classic style and modern flair. These sunglasses feature a timeless frame design with a contemporary twist, crafted to complement various face shapes. With high-quality materials and precision engineering, they offer both durability and comfort. The lenses provide excellent UV protection while maintaining clarity, making them a versatile accessory for everyday wear. The Spectra 1 sunglasses effortlessly combine sophistication with a touch of modernity, perfect for those seeking a timeless yet stylish look.

Shipping & Returns

7 days return policy

View full details
  • Free Shipping Available