Skip to product information
1 of 2

carbon

Carbon Black and White Press on Nails -20 pcs/Set

Carbon Black and White Press on Nails -20 pcs/Set

Regular price Rs. 1,373.04
Regular price Rs. 3,337.32 Sale price Rs. 1,373.04
Sale Sold out
Style
Finish
Size

Hand Painted by Trained Artisan

International Standard Quality and Safety

Matte and Glossy Finish Available

 Your order will contain a full set of Press On Nails hand painted in a solid color with an Alternative touch of Black and white as per the image.

WHAT'S INCLUDED
All orders include a cuticle stick, nail file, nail glue, and alcohol swab.
All orders will be Safely packed together and sent in an International standard Carton box to avoid damage While shipping.

SIZING
All nails are sold in a full set of 20 nails, with two of each size (0-9). This is because the sizes of nail tips might vary from person to person, and we would like to make sure our nails are a perfect fit for you.

WHY US?

Support Women Employees

Special attention to creating a work environment to support talented female Artisan from all over India.

Shipping & Returns

7 days return policy

View full details
  • Free Shipping Available